POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mention of povray in Animation Magazine : Re: Mention of povray in Animation Magazine Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:15:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mention of povray in Animation Magazine
From: Alan Kong
Date: 9 Dec 1999 21:12:23
Message: <o5o05skaqohbr4epk8nm35qf5irblgiqra@4ax.com>
On Thu, 9 Dec 1999 15:41:22 -0000, "Scott Hill"
<sco### [at] innocentcom> wrote:

>Of course it probably doesn't help when the POV legal doc specifically
>bans a whole publishing house from distributing POV.

  You're probably right, Scott, but I don't think it's asking too much
to distribute the POV-Ray package intact, including docs and scene
files. Obviously, Future Publishing didn't help Chris Young and the
POV-Team with the support questions from the poor folks who couldn't
figure out how to use POV-Ray without the documentation.